In the event of an emergency during our normal opening hours please call the practice and you will be advised what to do next:
- Firstvets Heaton: 0191 276 1064
- Firstvets Forest Hall: 0191 266 6286
- Firstvets Billy Mill: 0191 296 4449
Out of hours emergency
If your call is during the night or at the weekend whilst our clinic is closed, please contact Ayres Veterinary Hospital 0191 258 6886.
Ayres Veterinary Hospital is our preferred emergency services partner. They are a dedicated emergency service with full-time night staff who will be alert and effective even at unsociable hours. Their qualified vets and nurses have a special interest, experience and training in all aspects of urgent critical care. Their support allows our vets to be fully refreshed for the day shift.
Ayres Veterinary Hospital are based at North Shields:
Ayres Veterinary Hospital
19 Ayres Terrace
Telephone: 0191 258 6886
For directions visit Ayres Veterinary website.
- Ayres Veterinary Hospital is run within the CVS (UK) Ltd; Healthy Pet Club members will still be entitled to 10% off their services.
- Healthy Pet Club members do not receive 10% off any of Vets Now products or services.
- Please note that an out-of-hours consultation fee payable at the time of consultation will be charged. Please ask when you call for the current fee.